Terms and conditions
- All food prices quoted are valid for 30 days from date sent.
- Dates are not reserved on verbal agreement only ! Bookings will be considered confirmed only once a non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the food account is paid.
- The Duck Pond Kitchen may cancel bookings not confirmed and deposits not paid within two weeks of the function date.
- The full balance on the outstanding amount must be settled via cash, credit card or bank transfers 4 working days before the function date. Strictly no Cheques
- The Duck Pond banking details are:
STANDARD BANK, STELLENBOSCH (05 06 10 45)
Doc’s on Dunkley C.C. t/a The Duck Pond
(Please e-mail deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Menu prices do not include cutlery, crockery, any service or delivery. Service options (buffet, waiters and cleaning staff) are available at additional hourly rates. Public holiday and Sunday rates apply.
- Hourly service rates will be calculated according to the client’s requirements. Public holiday and Sunday rates apply. If additional service is required after the quoted hours, the invoice will follow.
- As The Duck Pond Kitchen isn’t usually open on Sundays and public holidays, an additional fee of R 300 will be charged for orders and collections on those days.
- The client should adhere to the service times as agreed upon.
- An all inclusive co-ordination fee for functions is available. This service includes hiring of additional goods (paid by client), serving staff, setting of tables and cleaning of venue / hired goods and will be charged at 30% of the final bill. Please discuss this option with us.
- The client will take full responsibility for any burn marks, wax stains, breakage or other damage that may occur on rented items. Any damage will be charged at full replacement value.
- Final numbers must be confirmed a minimum of 14 days prior to the function date. Later changes will be charged.
- To ensure efficient service, we request that menus are specified to include any allergies, vegetarians or other food preferences not catered for on our menu at least 14 days prior delivery.
- The Duck Pond Kitchen will not be liable for any breakages, damage or loss of the utensils or equipment of the venue caused by the customer or their guests.
- We reserve the right to cancel or alter any booking without liability in event of damage to or destruction of the venue, labour unrest, shortage of suppliers, lockouts or any other cause beyond our control.