Terms and conditions
- All food prices quoted are valid for 30 days from date sent and include VAT.
- An additional function co-coordinating service is available and will be charged at 20% on final food bill. This service includes white table cloths, linen napkins, chair covers, serving staff, setting tables and cleaning of venue. Hiring of additional glasses etc. (not included in venue hire) and cleaning of hiring goods.
- The client will take full responsibility for any burn marks, wax stains, breakage or other damage that may occur on rented items. Any damage will be charged at full replacement value.
- Final numbers must be confirmed a minimum of 7 days prior to the function date. Later changes will be charged.
- To ensure efficient service, we request that menus are specified to include any allergies, vegetarians or other food preferences not catered for on our menu at least 7 days prior delivery.
- Bookings will be considered confirmed only once a non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the food account is paid.
Dates are not reserved on verbal agreement only !
- The Duck Pond Kitchen may cancel bookings not confirmed and deposits paid within two weeks of the function date.
- The balance must be settled on the function date in cash or bank transfer. Bank transfers must be
done 2 days before the function date.
- Strictly no Cheques.
- The Duck Pond banking details are:
STANDARD BANK, STELLENBOSCH (05 06 10 45)
Doc’s on Dunkley C.C. t/a The Duck Pond
(Please e-mail deposit slip to email@example.com)
- The Duck Pond Kitchen will not be liable for any breakages, damage or loss of the utensils or equipment of the venue caused by the customer or their guests.
- We reserve the right to cancel or alter any booking without liability in event of damage to or destruction of the venue, labour unrest, shortage of suppliers, lockouts or any other cause beyond our control.